Be the Difference!
Thank you for visiting our volunteer page to learn more about opportunities to join The Golden Retriever Rescue Club of Charlotte team!
Whether you have an hour to give every once in a while or several hours to give more regularly, there are many ways to contribute as follows:
- Long and Short-Term (ie. vacation) Fostering (insert link to Fostering page here?)
- Transport (picking up and/or dropping off a dog)
- Fundraising and Animal Awareness Events (including planning, prepping, setup, cleanup and everything in between!)
- Photography and Video
- Phone Duty
- Grant Writing
- Intake (experienced GRRCC volunteer only)
- Home Visits (experienced GRRCC volunteer only)
- Adoption Interviews (experienced GRRCC volunteer only)
Some of these tasks are well represented and may not be in need of any support today, but we’re always looking for reliable volunteers willing to help. Once we get to know you and your areas of interest and expertise, you could expand into other areas in the future.
Thank you! You are helping to provide a second chance for a stray, orphaned or unwanted Golden Retriever.
Your support is very much appreciated!