Covid-19 Guidelines for GRRCC
- The health safety and welfare of our volunteers are our top priority during this health emergency.
- ADOPTIONS – GRRCC will continue accepting adoption applications. However, until such time we can conduct adoptions safely, there may be significant delay in adoption approval and/or dog matching.
- PUBLIC EVENTS – GRRCC is suspending all public events such as Meet & Greet events until safe to meet in large groups.
- FOSTERS – GRRCC will continue to receive, review and approve Foster Applications. However, we will conduct “Virtual Home Visits vs. in-person home visits by Face-Time, Skype, Zoom or some other digital method both parties can manage virtually.” We will use our same home visit checklist.
- INTAKES – GRRCC will continue to work with shelters regarding any Golden Retriever needing help in their facility to ensure no Golden Retriever dies in a shelter. We will be vigilant about social distancing practices with the shelter. Owner surrenders will be addressed case by case with an eye towards protecting our volunteers.
These guidelines are subject to change based on current public safety and public health recommendations.